Calico has a unique opportunity for a young person to support our award winning Shared Apprenticeship Service (Constructing the Future).
Working with our partner Mount Anvil , the successful candidate will become part of a small, but busy team and gain various knowledge and skills to enable them to progress with their career. You will be based on a Mount Anvil Construction site in Manchester M1 area. You will undertake a one-year training programme working towards NVQ Level 2 in Business Administration.
Duties to include:
- Dealing with clients over the phone, via email and face to face
- Data management
- Compiling environmental data and entering it onto the company system (the information is provided by our team)
- Typing out notes or minutes issued by the site team
- Use of Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word packages
- General office and clerical duties such as producing emails & letters, scanning, printing and collating documents
- Working with the site teams including the site manger, construction workers and quantity surveyors.
- Other duties as required within an office environment
The ideal candidate will:
- Be computer literate, have a good level of accuracy when inputting and manipulating data and be familiar with the Microsoft packages (Excel, Word and Outlook).
- Have good interpersonal skills and able to communicate well with others.
- Be committed to high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Maintain a safe working environment in accordance with health and safety regulations and policy
Applicants should have:
Grades A-D in Maths and English (or equivalent L1 Functional skills)
Desirable – ICT qualification (or similar)
You will work towards:
NVQ L2 in Business Administration
How to apply:
Please email your CV and together with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Apply
Please see advert for more information.