Calico has a unique opportunity for a young person to support our award winning Shared Apprenticeship Service (Constructing the Future) working with Acorn, part of the Calico Group
Calico has a unique opportunity for a young person to support our award winning Shared Apprenticeship Service (Constructing the Future) working with Acorn, part of the Calico Group.
The successful candidate will become part of a small, but busy team and gain various knowledge and skills to enable them to progress with their career. You will be based at Acorns Stockport office, SK2 6BY.
You will undertake a one-year training programme working towards NVQ Level 2 in Business Administration.
Closing Date 6th December 2019
Tasks to include:-
- Dealing with clients over the phone, via email and face to face
- Data management
- Use of Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word packages
- General office and clerical duties such as producing emails & letters, scanning, printing and collating documents
- Working with the site teams including the site manager, construction workers and quantity surveyors.
- Other duties as required within an office environment
The ideal candidate will:-
- Be computer literate, have a good level of accuracy when inputting and manipulating data and be familiar with the Microsoft packages (Excel, Word and Outlook).
- Have good interpersonal skills and able to communicate well with others.
- Be committed to high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Maintain a safe working environment in accordance with health and safety regulations and policy
- Be resilient, flexible and pro active
Applicants should have:-
Grades A-D in Maths and English (or equivalent L1 Functional skills)
Desirable – ICT qualification (or similar)
You will work towards:
NVQ L2 in Business Administration
Acorn – Fulstone House, 130 Mile End Lane, Stockport, SK2 6BY
Apprenticeship salary, currently £3.90
Closing Date: 6th December 2019
How to apply:
Please email your CV and a covering letter to CTFfirstname.lastname@example.org
How To Apply
Please see advert for more information.