Are you interested in joining a different sort of company?
One where staff really are the most valued asset? Where all our activities are targeted towards achieving our social purpose? And where what we say and do really are the same thing?
Our purpose is to make a real difference to people’s lives and we have expanded our role and business significantly in recent years, widening our reach to vulnerable people. We have ambitious future growth targets to increase the achievement of our purpose to its maximum.
We are now looking for a Business Development Manager to help bring this ambition to fruition.
The role is to support the delivery of The Calico Group’s Growth Strategy. You will do this by using your experience in new business development along with your knowledge and understanding of the sectors in which we work and by developing both internal and external influencing networks.
This will involve:
- Supporting new business proposals
- Co-ordinating cross-company tender opportunities, including helping write or review new tender submissions
- Being current with sector intelligence, national and local policy direction and competitor analysis
- Identifying opportunities for innovative approaches which integrate company services
- Establishing and supporting positive relationships with key stakeholders
- Working closely with Group Business Services (IT; Finance; HR etc) to support new business
You will have:
- Significant experience of working in a business development environment
- An ability to understand complex organisational dynamics and influence organisational thinking
- Experience of reviewing service delivery models in line with market and commissioning developments
- A track record of success in tendering for and winning new business
- High level interpersonal skills
- Contemporary knowledge of commissioning arrangements in key markets
To apply, please submit to firstname.lastname@example.org a completed application form detailing how you meet the person specification. CV’S WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED UNLESS ACCOMPANIED BY A FULLY COMPLETED APPLICATION FORM.
Closing date for applications: midnight, 21st August 2019
Interviews: week commencing: 2nd September 2019
For an informal discussion about the position, please call Kirsty Fanshawe on 01282 686 756
Calico are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and wish to be representative of the communities in which we work. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
How To Apply
Please see advert for more information.
More Details: Job Description More Details: Application Pack