Delphi Medical is a values led, innovative and specialist addiction (drug and alcohol) service, inspiring their clients to progress safely and successfully from dependence to freedom. They have a shared purpose as part of the Calico Group to make a real difference to people’s lives.
Each part of the Calico Group has its own specialism and expertise but the “One Calico” vision is to help people to build a better future, whatever their background and wherever they are in their life’s journey.
Because we know we can always do more for our customers, we are continually expanding the range of services which we offer. This means we need more amazing people who share our values and have real passion for helping others.
What you’ll be doing
As a Care coordinator within Delphi’s HMP Garth and Wymott service, you will work closely with Staff, Managers and service users offering DARS service support and implementing service Objectives with a specialism for HMP Garth Recovery wing. Your role will involve planning, supervisions of staff and managing the recovery wing visioning and delivery, as well as implementing change and leading service delivery. This is a really exciting and rewarding role where you’ll be able to positively impact people’s future, improving their prospects and their quality of life.
You will be based at HMP Garth but will be required to support other Delphi prisons as and when required.
Your hours of work would be 35 hours per week Monday- Friday with occasional weekends on a rota as required.
What you will get in return
- The opportunity to make a real difference to people’s lives
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holidays + 8 Bank Holidays
- Generous occupational pay schemes
- A fabulous wellbeing programme
- Be part of a values lead culture
- Quality learning and development opportunities
- Join a unique and diverse group of companies with growth ambitions
There are so many more benefits to working for Delphi and the Calico Group, too many to mention! Calico has a reputation both locally and nationally as an employer of choice, ranked 25th in the “Inclusive top 50 UK Employees list” – an achievement we are exceptionally proud of. But in case you’re still not sure, why not take a look at our company website for more information https://calico.org.uk/
What you’ll need to be a success
- The ability to engage and support staff in driving vision
- To collaborate with key partners
- A passion for supporting people, providing exceptional care
- A flexible and innovative approach to service delivery
- Commitment to attain a management qualification (Level 5) and Certificate in the Management of Drug Misuse Part 1 (RGCP 1).
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working within the substance misuse field, or another related health/social care setting
- Vetting clearance
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience of working within custodial setting
Ready to apply?
If you think you have everything we’re looking for in a Care-co-ordinator, then we’d love to hear from you. Join us today and start making a difference to people’s lives. To apply, please submit to email@example.com your CV together with a covering letter detailing how you are suitable for the position.
Please note: Due to the current situation, interviews will go ahead as scheduled as the contract is a commissioned service. We will be using technology as opposed face to face interviews.
Not the job for you? Have a look at what other exciting opportunities the Calico group has to offer https://calicojobs.co.uk/
Calico are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and wish to be representative of the communities in which we work. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
How To Apply
Please see advert for more information.
More Details: Job Description