We are looking to recruit an experienced Communications Officer to join our busy Media and Communications Team based in Burnley, but working to support a range of exciting services across the North West.
The Communications Officer will:
- Create and distribute high quality media content and PR opportunities.
- Work across the Group to develop leads, write press releases, case studies and communications materials, and support corporate events.
- Support and advise on the comms activities of staff across the wider Group.
This is a wide and varied role and we are seeking someone who is self-motivated with excellent communication skills, who will deliver a proactive, professional and effective service.
You’ll be ambitious and dedicated; showing initiative and determination, and bringing your experience and enthusiasm to promote The Calico Group in exciting new ways.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Extensive experience of working in a PR and/or communications role
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Knowledge and experience of social media platforms
- Experience in working collaboratively and taking responsibility for a busy and varied workload
For more information or an informal discussion, please contact Harriet Stevenson on 01282 686 526.
To apply for this position, please submit your Cover Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org – detailing how you meet the specific requirements of the job role.
Interviews will be held week commencing 13th January 2020.
Calico are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and wish to be representative of the communities in which we work. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
How To Apply
Please see advert for more information.
More Details: Job Description