Do you want a challenge and chance to make a real difference to people’s lives?
37.5 hours on average, 4 days on 4 days off
At Acorn we have partnered with Lancashire Care Foundation Trust to contribute to the quality of the patient’s journey bringing Mental Health and Substance Misuse expertise together.
The role will be to provide support to people with mental health and/or substance misuse problems presenting at Blackpool Victoria Accident and Emergency Department with the aim of:
- Improving patient experience
- Reducing attendances at A&E
- Freeing up A&E staff who would otherwise be with these patients
- Supporting improved discharge from A&E/Wards
- To develop strong and positive relationships with community services i.e.: crisis team.
- Delivering brief interventions within A&E when appropriate and consent given by patient
If you feel you could make the difference needed we would be delighted to hear from you.
To apply, please submit to email@example.com your CV and a covering letter detailing how you meet the person specification.
Join us today and start making a difference to people’s lives.
Not the job for you? Have a look at what other exciting opportunities the Calico group has to offer https://calicojobs.co.uk/
Calico are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and wish to be representative of the communities in which we work. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
How To Apply
Please see advert for more information.
More Details: Job Description