Do you want a challenge and chance to make a real difference to people’s lives?
Temporary until July 2020
At Acorn we have partnered with Lancashire Care Foundation Trust to contribute to the quality of the patient’s journey bringing Mental Health and Substance Misuse expertise together.
The role will be to provide support to people with mental health and/or substance misuse problems presenting at Blackpool Victoria Accident and Emergency Department with the aim of:
- Improving patient experience
- Reducing attendances at A&E
- Freeing up A&E staff who would otherwise be with these patients
- Supporting improved discharge from A&E/Wards
- To develop strong and positive relationships with community services i.e.: crisis team.
- Delivering brief interventions within A&E when appropriate and consent given by patient
What you will get in return
- The opportunity to make a real difference to people’s lives
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
- Generous occupational pay schemes
- A fabulous wellbeing programme
- Be part of a values lead culture
- Quality learning and development opportunities
- Join a unique and diverse group of companies with growth ambitions
There are so many more benefits to working for Acorn and the Calico Group, too many to mention! Calico has a reputation both locally and nationally as an employer of choice, ranked 25th in the “Inclusive top 50 UK Employees list” – an achievement we are exceptionally proud of. But in case you’re still not sure, why not take a look at our company website for more information https://calico.org.uk/
Ready to apply?
If you think you have everything we’re looking for in a Liaison Recovery Practitioner, then we’d love to hear from you.
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter detailing how you are suitable for the position to email@example.com
Join us today and start making a difference to people’s lives.
Not the job for you? Have a look at what other exciting opportunities the Calico group has to offer https://calicojobs.co.uk/
Calico are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and wish to be representative of the communities in which we work. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
How To Apply
Please see advert for more information.
More Details: Job Description