Ring Stones is a values lead construction company who aspire to be unique in the market place, working collaboratively with stakeholders to deliver exceptional quality. By fulfilling our purpose we develop people, place and communities for future generations. They have a shared purpose as part of the Calico Group to make a real difference to people’s lives.
Each part of the Calico Group has its own specialism and expertise but the “One Calico” vision is to help people to build a better future, whatever their background and wherever they are in their life’s journey.
Because we know we can always do more for our customers, we are continually expanding the range of services which we offer and looking for new talent. This means we need more amazing people who share our values and have real passion for helping others.
What you'll be doing
As a Roofer, you will undertake without direct and constant supervision roofing work on the Company’s instructions for the chosen schemes, with all works completed to a high standard. You will undertake a variety of roofing tasks (but not exhaustive of) full re roofs, roofing repairs, rubber cover, torch on felt, guttering, soffits, fascia’s, stack drops, lead work and flashings.
Location: you will be based in and around Lancashire
Hours: 39 hours per week
Mon – Thurs 8:00-16:30 and Friday 8:00 – 15:30
What you will get in return
- The opportunity to make a real difference to people’s lives
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holidays + 8 bank holidays
- Generous occupational pay schemes
- A fabulous wellbeing programme
- Be part of a values lead culture
- Quality learning and development opportunities
- Join a unique and diverse group of companies with growth ambitions
There are so many more benefits to working for Ring Stones and the Calico Group, too many to mention! Calico has a reputation both locally and nationally as an employer of choice, ranked 5th in the “Inclusive top 50 UK Employees list” – an achievement we are exceptionally proud of. But in case you’re still not sure, why not take a look at our company website for more information www.calico.org.uk
What you’ll need to be a success
- General knowledge of Health & Safety in the work place and safe working practices.
- City & Guilds, NVQ3 or equivalent
- Experience of working in the building trade industry
- Full UK driving license
- Willingness to make a positive contribution to the overall performance of the site team
Ready to Apply?
If you think you have everything we’re looking for in an roofer, then we’d love to hear from you.
To apply, please submit to email@example.com your CV together with a covering letter detailing how you meet the specification.
Not the job for you? Have a look at what other exciting opportunities the Calico group has to offer www.calicojobs.co.uk