We firmly believe that our difference lies with the people who work here.
We have a genuine focus on unlocking individual strengths; finding out what you love doing and building on this through inspiring, supportive leadership to ensure you get the most out of your work.
It’s how we do what we do that makes us so successful.
Anthony Duerden, Chief Executive
Founded in 2000, The Calico Group has grown from a small housing provider into an award-winning group of specialist companies and charities. More than 700 staff have joined us on our journey, and together we work with a shared purpose: to make a real difference to people’s lives.
To do this, each part of The Calico Group has its own specialism and expertise. Together, we’ve established a track record across the North West for providing a complete community service that includes housing, healthcare, support, employability and construction.
Calico Homes provides housing and related support for more than 4,600 households and is building new homes across the region, providing accommodation for families and older people, as well as supported housing and services for homeless people.
Acorn Recovery Projects has been successfully providing abstinence-based drug and alcohol treatments since 1997, and provides supported accommodation to offer longer term and low-level support to people in recovery.
Calico Enterprise aims to be a catalyst for change in people’s lives and deliver support for individuals and families, and education and training for people who are unemployed, low paid, or have limited skills.
Delphi Medical is an independent provider of drug and alcohol treatment in the UK with an excellent track record, working alongside local governments, specialist NHS services, sexual health services, doctors, pharmacists, and prison governors.
Ring Stones provides a full construction service to help our clients achieve their employment, building and regeneration targets, driven by a desire to improve the lives and futures of everyone involved in the work we do.
Providing quality services that make a real difference to people’s lives
We want to help individuals of all ages and backgrounds, and their families, live peacefully and prosperously in warm, secure homes and safe, friendly neighbourhoods.
In fact, whoever you are and wherever you are at, we want to help you enjoy a better future.
To do this, we want to attract, develop, empower and retain people who support our businesses to thrive and grow – people who share our values and, like us, have a passion and integrity for making our customers’ lives better.
We all commit to, and care about
Going one step further with our customers
Our wellbeing as individuals and teams
Improving and strengthening ourselves and our organisation.
For staff to truly live our values, they will be on a continuous development journey; improving their skills, confidence and wellbeing to help make a real difference to people’s lives.
That’s why we have a genuine focus on unlocking individual strengths and actively promote an environment where managers and leaders are inspiring and supportive; so that everyone gets the most out of their work.
- Enhanced holidays, sickness, maternity and paternity offers
- Pension scheme with Death in Service benefit
- Paid for DBS applications where applicable
- Comprehensive Learning and Development Opportunities – career progression across the Group
- Comprehensive wellbeing offer – including fruit deliveries, holistic therapy sessions
- Leadership Programme for Managers/Team Leaders with CMI qualifications available
- Discounted mobile phone contracts
- Free eye tests
- Regular supervision/team meetings/team building/My Time
- Corporate Activity – opportunity to have fun, develop skills, experience and knowledge across the Group
- Employee voice/champions opportunities
- Reward and Recognition scheme – Calico Stars
- Sunday Times Top 100 Employer
- Employer of the Year – Lancashire Business Awards
- Annual Group Christmas staff event
- Cinema discount
- Health Cash Plan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Access to Financial Education Services
- Employee Assistance Programme – 24/7 access to counselling services