We are looking for a committed, professional 7.5 tonne driver to join our Bulky Matters team in Blackpool to make a real difference to people’s lives across the Fylde coast and join one of the best achieving and most respected reuse charities in the UK. The Role: We require a professional Driver, with a … Continued
We are looking for a committed, professional 7.5 tonne driver to join our Bulky Matters team in Blackpool to make a real difference to people’s lives across the Fylde coast and join one of the best achieving and most respected reuse charities in the UK.
- We require a professional Driver, with a background in logistics and recent extensive experience of driving large vehicles (7.5 tonne or above).
- You should have experience of multi-drop driving; the ability to work as part of a team handling large items of furniture, white goods, etc; and warehousing / distribution
- You will be responsible for collecting bulky household items from / to
- residents’ homes
- You must be a customer service champion with excellent communication skills and the desire to help people
- Be willing to work alternate Saturdays and one evening on a rota basis
- You will be expected to work from our base in Blackpool, operating across Blackpool and Wyre.
- You will have completed your first five years driver CPC.
Closing Date: 12 noon, 12 December 2019
Interview Date: 18th December 2019
If you are moving within the Calico Group there may be different terms and conditions of employment including hours of work, holiday entitlement, sick pay entitlement and pensions. Please check with HR for further information.
To apply for this role, please submit your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details please visit our website www.calico.org.uk/jobs
Calico are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and wish to be representative of the communities in which we work. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
How To Apply
Please see advert for more information.
More Details: Bulky Matters Driver Job Description More Details: