The ICT Team are responsible for the design, development and implementation of the Company’s ICT systems and provide support to over 600 staff across multiple sites. An opportunity has arisen for a Systems support Analyst to join our busy ICT team.
The post holder will provide support for the core business application systems, databases and the Mobile Working Solution. We would like to hear from you if you have:
- Experience of working within the ICT Sector, and in particular supporting core application software, databases and mobile infrastructure in a virtualised environment.
- Experience of maintaining, developing and implementing changes to business applications.
- Experience of working with back-end database software such as Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio.
- Experience of working on IT projects and system upgrades, to agreed timescales whilst maintaining continuity and uptime of Business applications.
- Experience of delivering 1st and 2nd line ICT Support to staff at all levels, particularly in relation to the core applications software, databases and the mobile solution.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills, with the ability to plan and prioritise work.
- A high degree of self-motivation, initiative and flexibility.
- Experience of working to agreed SLA’s and KPI’s providing the highest level of support and customer service
Hours of work are flexible; however the candidate may need to be available to work outside normal office hours, including the possibility of weekend working.
For an informal discussion regarding this vacancy, please contact Ben Walmsley on 01282 686475
Closing Date: 17th February 2019
Interview Date: 25th – 28th February 2019
To apply please submit your CV together with a covering letter detailing how you are suitable for the position and meet the requirements of the person specification. Applications should be submitted to email@example.com
Calico are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and wish to be representative of the communities in which we work. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
How To Apply
Please see advert for more information.